“Enhancing and implementing Knowledge based ICT solutions within high Risk and Uncertain Conditions for Agriculture Production Systems”
Call for abstracts
Following a successful Virtual Workshop in the year 2020, the RUC-APS consortium RUC-APS H2020 project, is organising a conference oriented to “Enhancing and implementing Knowledge based ICT solutions within high Risk and Uncertain Conditions for Agriculture Production Systems” and invites you to submit an Abstract for Presentation for the RUC-APS International Conference 2021.
Abstracts that are accepted will be asked to be made into Presentations to be delivered at the Conference, taking place virtually from 29th November to 1st December 2021. Accepted abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings and High quality work will be evaluated and selected to be published as full chapters in the RUC-APS Springer editions as well as in competitive journal special issues that will be announced.
Keys themes included but not limited to:
- Land use systems & complex systems modelling.
- Soil biogeochemistry, plant-soil-microbe interactions, sustainable agricultural production.
- Medical law and ethics, animal disease outbreaks, disease risk assessment, contingency planning, policy advice.
- Environmental science, policy interaction, environmental management and impact.
- Food security, sustainable agriculture, network analysis, behaviour change.
- Livestock nutrition, livestock systems, international development.
- Ecology, biodiversity, environmental and societal trades-offs, sustainable development.
- Mathematics, crop and pest modelling, environmental impacts, natural resource availability, biodiversity, decision support tools.
- Animal behaviour and welfare.
- Agricultural and resource economics, environmental management, climate change, food supply chains, antimicrobial resistance.
- Applied and computational mathematics, sustainable intensification, livestock production systems, integrated crop-livestock systems.
- Science in innovation, risk governance, academic-industry linkages, science into society, science evaluation, sustainable development.
- Decision Support systems, Knowledge Managements and Smart solutions in Agri-food domains.
All abstracts for RUC-APS 2021 must be submitted electronically via: EasyChair.
The abstract should have no more than 300 words. We welcome submission from academic researchers, industrial practitioners and policy makers.
- Abstract Submission Deadline:10th September 2021
- Acceptance Notification: 10th October 2021
- Conference: 29th November -2nd December 2021