We invite submissions to a special issue in the Journal of Decision Systems on the topic of
“Decision Support Systems Innovation and Uncertainty Management in Agri-Food Systems”
This Special Issue aims to publish original papers contributing to Decision Support Systems Innovation and Uncertainty Management in Agri-Food Systems. Of particular interest to this issue are works that approach the topic with a perspective on sustainability. In any case, the manuscripts should rely on a socio-technical contribution where the human and social ingredients are important elements. The Issue will also include high-quality revised papers, selected and extended from the RUC-APS International Conference “Enhancing and implementing Knowledge-based ICT solutions within high Risk and Uncertain Conditions for Agriculture Production Systems”, held online between November 29th and December 2nd, 2021.
Special Issue Editor(s)
- Alejandro Fernandez, LIFIA, Universidad Nacional de La Plata, Argentina.
- Ana Esteso Alvarez, Universitat Politècnica de València, Spain
- Leandro Antonelli, LIFIA, Universidad Nacional de La Plata, Argentina
- Shaofeng Liu, University of Plymouth, United Kingdom
- Jorge E. Hernández, Universidad Adolfo Ibañez, Chile / University of Liverpool, UK. Jorge.Hernandez.H@uai.cl
All manuscripts must be in English and should be written following the “Instructions for Authors” which can be found on the Journal’s website. All submissions will be peer-reviewed and meet the same requirements and standards as a regular JDS paper submission.
For inquiries about the Special Issue, contact guest editors by e-mail.
IMPORTANT: When submitting an article, indicate that you are submitting your article to a special issue, and select this issue in the corresponding drop-down list: Decision Support Systems Innovation and Uncertainty Management in Agri-Food Systems.
- Deadline for full paper submission: 30 October 2022
- Notice of acceptance/rejection: 15 December 2022
- Revised paper submission: 15 February 2023
- Final Decision: 15 March 2023
- Expected publication: 2024